Custom Search

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme



Cheers to all of us thieves!



1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
bubbly personality
patience
my children and the fact that I am their mother
been married for 24 years and very happy
can cook many great recipes
organizational skills
care about others


2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
good looks
money
the ability to cook a seven course meal
car
the ability to sew and make my own clothing
more sport ability
a green thumb to grow nice garden




3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
when someone messes with those I love
when I see my children going down a path that will somehow harm them and they will not listen to my warning of advice
when my house is suddenly destroyed after I spend a day of deep cleaning
when the store clerk will not accept the coupons even though I know that they should
when the sales at the store are not available and there are no rainchecks
when a child is in the news because of being hurt or killed due to the wrongfullness of others
when I do something that upsets others simply because I did not think before I spoke




4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
mate socks
spend enough quality time with my children
spend enough quality time with my husband
blog as much as I want to
write a shopping list before I go to the store
check the sale flyers before heading to the store
print my coupons that I know help save money


5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
good food
sweets
nice car
my time
my family
wanting to do the housework myself my way
my money


6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
snacking
eating candy
taking time for my blog could be considered this




7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
be patient
take time
show respect to get it back
love for the love of it
know that love is more than facial and is as deep as the soul


while 7 was a big number for all these answers I tried my best you can share yours I would love to see what you think as well

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a splendid job. That's a lot of thinking. You do seem happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post