Custom Search

Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't Fret The Sweat

One of my best friends like to be involved with her children in whatever they are doing. Actually all of my friends as well as I do. However, this one friend goes beyond the point  I believe. She tries to ward off any trouble before trouble exist. How does she do that? Well she seems to go around to all their classmates and friends and ask them to be nice to her children. O.k. it works thats great but is there anything we can do to protect our children that is not this extreme? There is actually a forum that may help you out as a parent. Set up by Unilever the Don't Fret The Sweat offers advice to parents in a forum directed by several expert advisors. You may want to check this out as being a parent can be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post