Custom Search

Monday, September 13, 2010

Shox Scooter By Shred Sled Review


WOW!!!! Are impressed, scooters have come a long way since the days my kids were young. Just take a look at the new Shox Scooter. My nephews are going to have a zipping good time enjoying this ride. I am sure my niece and grand daughter will quickly show them up just as soon as they are old enough to. The Shox Scooter is the first ever active shock absorber scooter that allows riders to perform higher, faster, more awesome tricks! Totally cool!!!! I have seen the super cool trick that the bikers perform but never on a scooter would I have imagined such tricks. Part of the reasoning behing the neat tricks is that the Shox Sooter is not like traditional scooters because the supreme shocks increase a rider's speed and air time, making stunts bigger and better. The Shox Scooter is not heavy not is it big it fits snuggled in the bottom of my closet and could easily go in most car trunks make transporting it to the park or other play area easy.


Buy: you can purchase the Shos Scooter for $59.99 at the Shred Sled website. The Shox Scooter is recommended for children ages 5 and up.

Stay up to date with Shred Sled to find out cool products they are offering as well as news and deals you can follow them on twitter and like them on facebook

We received one of the Shox Scooters from Team Mom. The thoughts and opinions are mine alone. Thanks Team Mom for the opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post