Custom Search

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

hosted this week at Spiritually Unequal Marriage


I am so glad that I have a place to post what I am thankful for in my life. While every day I try to have a grateful heart I love to share my thankfulness with others whenever possible. This is not to boast but to share the blessings going on in my own personal life. I must say that I love my husband and children and with my children getting older I am thankful my friendship and love in my marriage is as strong (possibly stronger) than when we met and started on a relationship. I am thankful that we never forgot how to live with love in our hearts for each other and for those around us We are now getting older and we are as adventures as ever. I am so glad that we have the spirit to start off on a new path of life. We have created a wonderful family together and that I am thankful for as well. Children and grand babies fullfill our lives and I thank God that each of them are in our lives. I am very thankful that God has blessed our family with my daughter expecting a baby again. How special is that Praise God for it is through his love that we have so many blessings to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, and may God continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such as blessing to hear!!! Thats awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful blessings you have in your family....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post