Custom Search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Butterscotch Pecan Sandies Pie

I have loved sandies since I was a little girl and now I have found this delicious recipe from snackpicks

1 cup cold milk
1 package (4-serving size) butterscotch flavor instant pudding & pie filling
1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
8 Cookies Keebler® Sandies® Pecan (crushed)
1 Ready-Crust Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham

In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in half of whipped topping. Reserve 1/3 cup of Keebler® Pecan Sandies™ cookies. Stir remaining cookies into pudding mixture. Spread in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining Keebler® Pecan Sandies™ cookies. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. Store in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post