Custom Search

Friday, July 23, 2010

Aloha Friday : shopping day

Aloha Friday!!!! It is that special day that has a special meme just to help us bloggers relax and get to know each other better. Kailani over at the blog An Island Life hosts this meme. My question today has to do with shopping and running errands.

Do you have a special day of the week that you go to the grocery store and run errands?

I would answer this by saying for my daughter it is always on Friday but for myself it is whenever the need arises.

8 comments:

  1. We tend to make one big trip on Saturday morning or Friday night - with occasional smaller trips during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a special day but it tends to be on days that I don't work so Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no specific day I go on. I go just whenever I need to! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and me go to Sam's Club every Monday morning. It's our weekly date.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/can-you-tap-a-500-word-text-in-6-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really...just whenever my mom is off work....can't go shopping without my mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually go on Sundays, probably not the best day, but definitely better than Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really. I just go when I have someone available to watch the kids.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post