Custom Search

Friday, July 23, 2010

Feed Me Books Friday


Princess is going to be a big sister and just like we have to prepare for a new baby so does Princess. One of the ways we will be helping get Princess ready to welcome the new baby home is by reading to her. The book I'm A Big Sister by Joanna Cole is one of the great books we will be reading to her This book helps Princess to know what a big sister is, what a big sister is supposed to do and what she should expect when the baby is at home. What a grand time bringing the baby home will be but we must also must be aware that it is also a big change for a two year old who is used to having mommy and daddy all to their selve.

4 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations. how in the world do you have time to blog between a new baby and a toddler? Quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at Feed Me Books Friday! Good luck with your new baby transition. We had a recent addition to (well, he's almost a year now...) but here's my favorite book for the new baby household: Little Sprout Books: I Used to be the Baby
    Best to you and your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute book! I wish I heard about it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your daughter will be a wonderful big sister! It is a big adjustment, but having another baby is all worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post