Custom Search

Friday, June 4, 2010

Take Your Child Fishing


Taking a child fishing starts an interest in the outdoors. A simple trip to the park fishing hole or out in the country to the creek bed will be an event that will never be forgotten. Teaching them to have fun while fishing will not set up any unachievable goals or make that time when no fish are caught seem like such a downfall. Even catching bait can be fun. I can remember my mother in law taking my children to look for worms and grubs and once in while cutting up hotdogs or using big red chewing gum. Sometimes the stories about the bait is as big as the fishing story itself. So this summer go fishing and have a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post