Custom Search

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shopping Done What Deals Did I Find


The top ten buys I found this week were:
  1. free Tony's pizza thanks to a krogers coupon
  2. free butterfinger coupon thanks to a coupon I received off of facebook
  3. free lays potato chips thanks to a krogers coupon
  4. free maxwell house coffee thanks to a coupon
  5. $1 off coupon off capri sun thanks to coupon from Krogers
  6. $.55 off Johnsonville italian sausage thanks to coupon in newspaper
  7. $.55 off Kroger cheese thanks to coupon from Krogers
  8. bunny bread was on sale so I stocked up on that
  9. large bandages that were on closeout normally over $3 bought for $1
  10. boxers for my sons mission trip on sale for $5 normally $8.50

I thought I did pretty good with these and other sales. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a frugal shopping trip. I wish I was a better coupon clipper. Unfortunately things we buy never have coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great deals! I am sooo bad about clipping coupons and looking for deals. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post