Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introducing Asteroid Andy

Meet Asteroid Andy a boy who lives on earth in the distant future. Asteroid Andy is as normal asy kid his age can be the only thing is that the galaxy's greatest elementary school moved in right next door to him. Parents from around the cosmos have had their entire planets moved into orbit around our sun just to be considered part of this incredible school district.
Asteroid Andy has been created by Hallmark to keep your children busy without the constant "mom, I'm bored look" I was introduced to this great website by MomSelect.com and I think you may want to check it out as well. The site is secure and free so you can easily bookmark to return time after time to keep the summer boredom down to a minimum. The site offers stories to read, animation to watch, crafts to download and games to play. While the website is attracting kids ages 6 to 11 I believe there is something that every age can enjoy. SO head over to the Asteroid Andy website and check it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post