Custom Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today on Thankful Thursday I find myself in a place where others would complain greatly but I am thankful for both lessons that were taught to me when I was young as well as having an attitude of love and thankfulness for all that he has provided. First, it is so cold here that my water lines have been frozen for nearly a week yet in all this time we have did what we could and while we are really desiring a full hot water bath the wash ups and playing beauty shop has done well for us. We have gotten together well and all is going great. School was out due to the bad weather and while this would have made us in the past cringe with all the teens home it did not we went on had fun, played games and made the best of it. Looking at the weather channel Praising God that next weeks looks so promising. I am so happy to know that while all weather patterns are planned by our Lord up above he also plans a warm up to give us a break from the cold. Tonight I am especially thankful that our daughter while traveling with a friend was protected by his angels when they were in a minor car wreck. Neither of them hurt it was as if God guided the car into the snow on the side of the road. I thank God for her friends wisdom as well as for watching over them.


What are you thankful for? Share or Read what others are thankful for on the blog Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to know that God sees everything and that He is in control? i thank the Lord that He is.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your daughter and her friend are ok. PTL for His protection. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,

    Frozen for an entire week? I am so impressed with you. You could complain and pout but sounds like you are a neat woman.

    Also, neat about the angels protecting your daughter. Our God is so good.

    God bless and I will see you again next week. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is the great protector and provider. Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post