Custom Search

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Qoutable Sunday: 23rd anniversary style

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Since today is my 23rd wedding anniversary I have decided to honor it with qoutes shared on quotable sunday which is sponsored on the blog A Daily Dose of Toni

Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.”
Mark Twain

Are we not like two volumes of one book?”
Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”
Henry Youngman

Grow old along with me the best is yet to be.”
Robert Browning

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.”
Sophocles

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Annie!

    I hope the weekend has treated you well, and I want to thank you for stopping by to visit me.

    Oh and yes, that's the very reason I would like to go back in time to interview J. W. Booth...to get HIS side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote about the books and marriage - I've never heard that one before ! Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes and Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Henry Youngman quote...I hope you have a great day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you!
    All of your quotes are great today!
    I have always loved that quote by Robert Browning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Annie!!

    Great quote choices - this one cracked me up:

    The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”
    Henry Youngman

    Hope you're having an outstanding anniversary - Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post