Custom Search

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Starting the Year off Right

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday

Well, the water is frozen so no laundry can be done so glad I had caught up on it all ready. I can still do the dishes, cleaning as we still have lights and heat and I went to buy some water. So general cleaning will be done, blogging can be caught up as the kids started back to school today. Not alot going on here but just living and trying to stay in a joyful mood. Tonight for supper is shepherds pie as that is what hubby has requested.

What are you doing? Want to see what others are doing? You can also add your list on the Crazy Adventures of Parenting blog

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, your water is frozen! I hope it thaws for you soon! That's one of the things I don't miss about living in the north. However, I do miss snow!!! And an actual autumn with beautiful trees changing colors. :( Can you believe the trees that change here just changed 3-4 weeks ago? We had our Christmas lights out. The on-post lawn maintenance guys just came out today and blew away the leaves, finally. Unreal :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you defrost soon. I find being without water extremely limiting. Good luck with the rest of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a bummer.....having no water must be hard,
    thanks for stopping by...

    yeah, try not get too worked up over the boy's hair (it is only hair, right) i fight other battles with them.

    have a great tuesday...you are a busy girl will all the posts just today..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post