Custom Search

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Thought Tuesday

randomtuesday

Wow are my feet cold. The temps outside are in their low teens and were this morning not even that high. My water pipes are frozen and so far I think we are doing quite well. The only problem that is arising is what am i going to do about laundry? WOW!!!! We have boiled water for baths and dishes and drinks are easy as I bought juice and bottled water but what do I do about the laundry, it seems no matter what you do laundry is always a big problem here.

School started again today so my highschoolers headed off. My college kids will start later this month but after the 11th no one will be here during the day except for me and my hubby just what will we do with ourselves? Of course I do like that bit of quite a bit but I will miss them all being home having fun with me.

What have you been doing? Has the weather chilled you out as well? Share your random thoughts on the UnMom blog

2 comments:

  1. Boy I feel bad for you all in that cold weather. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to go through all of that. But on the bright side getting back to humble beginnings can also be fun to do, such as boiling water and doing your laundry on a washboard...what the hell am I talking about ... that's no fun...bring on the warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't even imagine it being so cold that the water pipes freeze! We've had record lows here in FL this week, down in the 30's and 40's which is 20 degrees lower than normal. Brr. Yeah yeah, I know, you have it waaaaaaay colder.

    Enjoy the quiet house when you get it, I miss the quiet sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post