Custom Search

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Winners

winner of the yoplait whips prize pack is
Shannon said...
Love the key lime pie!! From the freezer


winner of the $25 gift card to My Good Greetings
kayshem17 said...
I would love to spend $25.00 towards photo cards for Christmas. I love photo cards.

winner of the shabby apple dress
DG said...
subscriber 3

winner of the dreamsacks washcloths


ihchicky said...
I learned that their mission is:
"To provide wonderfully nurturing natural products while consciously caring for people and our environment"

I found this info here: http://www.dreamsack.com/store/pages.php?pageid=24




2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for coming by for a visit.

    Blessings on your day
    barbara jean

    PS ummm. chicken dinner sounds good. Guess I'll have to go get us one. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! So sorry to bother but I have not received the dress at all. Does it usually take this long? I know your busy so I feel so bad about writing this comment. Thanks though for your time -really do appreciate it!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post