Custom Search

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Barbara at Stray Thoughts. She is our first two-time victim! She explains that she saw the meme at Susanne’s yesterday AND that Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee had created The Random Dozen Meme that looked like a lot of fun." It's unusual that we stumbled upon the birth of a meme. Barbara, in comments, wants Linda to get full credit! So we have no need to trace it back further, although you know we wouldn't anyway! Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?

Bread is normally on the list and don't forget the sugar that we always run out of

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?

this summer many people in this area were into polar bear swimming I would freeze to death if I participated in that

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?

I love to attend Christian Rock Concerts with my children

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?

there are so many songs that come across my mind I never sing the same one

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:

I love salads that include pineapple, banana, coconut

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?

comment on others blogs so that they know you were there if they are like me they will visit your blog as well.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?

angelica, a little bit different there are so many angelas in this world

8. What in your life are you waiting for?

for my birthday which will be tuesday

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?

It may be from a great contest I won, from a review that I am to write or from a dear friend,

10. Today–what song represents you?



11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?

that I am creative

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?

Sunday so I knew I wanted to look good so went to the closet and picked the first sunday outfit
I am totally stressed out with all going on about had it

Please visit here to play along

3 comments:

  1. Great video I loved it. Great answers my friend. Have a great Sunday. Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polar Bear swimming does not make sense. Maybe it's me. Great job! Have a terrific weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday. I must say the polar bear answer is really unique. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post