Custom Search

Friday, September 11, 2009

As we remember 9/11


It seemed like a terrible T.V. show playing out that terrible morning of 9/11. I was working at a nursing home in a small little town. I turned on the T.V. so a resident I was caring for could watch T.V and on the screen I saw a building burning out of control. It was at that moment when that tower was building that another plane flew into the second tower. How terrible. The day would play out for weeks as each day we watched the struggle on T.V. Let us never forget the lives that were lost that terrible day and fly that grand flag forever.

3 comments:

  1. Here here my friend. We can NEVER forget :) Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( This day makes me so sad I don't even want to write about it.

    Our son was 11 days old when 9/11 happened and I slept right through it all. It was my first full nights sleep since he was born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching television when the news came on. It just did not seem real. I was so shocked like everyone else. It is so sad, so many lives lost.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post