Custom Search

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 Bad Habits You Can’t Break

Here is a list of 10 bad habits I can't break
  1. snacking
  2. chewing on my fingers
  3. chewing gum and popping bubbles
  4. late night snack
  5. raising my voice when talking
  6. jumping before I find out what is actually going on
  7. using my debit card for more things than I should
  8. giving advice where it is not needed
  9. talking when I should just listen
  10. sharing my opinion when not asked for

these are my 10 as you can see my mouth is often my trouble area If you want to join in and have some fun go here

5 comments:

  1. OH I'm so with you on 7 and 10 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bubble popper too. My dad used to compare me to a cud-chewing cow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the point of gum if you can't blow bubbles and pop it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know...I absolutely adore chewing, popping, snapping,and cracking my gum! Isn't that what it's for?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post