Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday 5: Eat and Drink Version

1.What’s something you will not eat unless you also have ketchup?
2.What’s something you will not drink unless it is served on ice cubes?
3.What’s something you will not eat unless it is served between slices of bread?
4.What’s something you will not drink unless you have a straw?
5.What’s something else you will not eat except under very specific circumstances?

1. hotdogs
2. don't use ice alot
3. now this sounds like my oldest son who makes sandwiches out of everything I myself can take bread or leave it
4. never use straws
5. I am not a picky eater ask one of my children, now they are picky

want to play along go here

3 comments:

  1. This first question made me want french fries....mmmm...eh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat ketchup at all. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat ketchup on everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post