Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing Meme

1.Did you date someone from your school?

Well I went out on dates with friends but did not settle with any of them that was left for my husband

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?

NO

3. Did you car pool to school?

walked

4. What kind of car did you have?

none

5. What kind of car do you have now?

Dodge van

6. Its Friday night...where are you now?

I would be at my house with my husband and children

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?

Movies, walks pretty much wherever I went out with friends at Salt Block was a big one

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?

worked for my parents in their business

9. What kind of job do you do now?

Being a mom and working for my mom

10. Were you a party animal?

Not really I attended some parties but was by no means a party animal

11. Were you considered a flirt?

Yes I think so

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?

band and choir orchestra was not offered at our school

13. Were you a nerd?

No I was book smart and did good but was not nerdy. I did have friends that were nierds though.

14. Did you get suspended from school?

Once for a week something I did not do but was in trouble for being there whether I did it or not

15. Can you sing the fight song?

Can hum it never knew the words

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?

Mr Jay Thompson, Mr Kerly

17. Where did you sit during lunch?

different places I was a social butterfly

18. What was your school's full name?

Harrisburg Township High School

19. Where did you party the most?

nowhere in particular just went out

20. What was your school mascot?

bulldog

21. Would you do it again?

some of it there were things that I would not

22. Did you have fun at Prom?

did not go

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?

did not go

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?

probably

25. Do you still talk to people from school?

yes

26. What are/were your school's colors?

purple and white

For more sunday stealing meme visit here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Aloha Friday post.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post