Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3x Thursday

I would love to share a weekly meme with you known as the 3x Thursday found here

1.How's the climate where you live right now? Too cold? Too hot? What's your preferred climate?

I love the weather right now Spring in Illinois is always great . I wish it would stay like it is now 60 to 70 degrees and warm not hot not cold sort of like room temp

2. Is it 'spring' where you live yet? If so, how can you tell? If not, when does spring usually occur?

I would say yes we have reached the door way but you never know in Illinois what will happen next

3. Depending on the season, what's the preferred temperature in your house? What kind of things do you do (heat, a/c, fans, etc) to make your environment most comfortable for yourself?

Like it around 70 we do all we have to keep it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post