Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY December 15...
Outside my window... rain they say turning to freezing rain winter weather is here
I am thinking... I need to go shopping and finish up the christmas list as well as get this weeks groceries
I am thankful for... everything that God has given us. My family, my church, my friends
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) we are taking a bit of time off of regular work but we are working on christmas projects so cornflake wreaths and wreath projects are on the list of things to do tonight
From the kitchen... supper will be tacos and then will make cornflake wreaths
I am wearing... tshirt and sweats with thick socks it is a bit cool
I am creating... working on christmas ornaments for the tree. We will make foam wreaths tonight
I am going... to the store tonight lastnight was the christmas program and supper
I am reading... still have not found a good book (any suggestions)
I am hoping... we do not have an ice storm
I am hearing... the news
Around the house... need to clean took 2 days primarily off so have laundry and tidying to do
One of my favorite things... bubble gum candy canes
A few plans for the rest of the week: church on wednsday, muscial on sunda and sunday school party saturday

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post