Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

hamburger pie



Hamburger Pie is one of the easiest recipes that can be made. I remember having it in elementary school lunch room many years ago and my family still loves it. I made it up not knowing what else to make one day and the family devoured it.

Hamburger Pie
1 lb hamburger, browned $2
2 c shredded cheese $2
1 can corn, drained .50
2 c instant or regular mashed potatoes allready prepared .99

Layer hamburger, corn, cheese top with potatoes bake in oven 375 degrees for 30 minutes oooh soo good

shared here


3 comments:

  1. My kids will love this recipe! And it sounds so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE MAKE THIS ALL THE TIME, BUT WE CALL IT SHEPARD'S PIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your recipe at Sew It Cook It Craft It!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post