Custom Search

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trying to figure out the blog thing


After a day like yesterday when my blog completly dissappeared and I went on the look to try to set up another I totally do not know where I stand now. Today I try to figure out what to do with the blog debate. Where do I go and what do i do? Trying to set up a self serve host with help from a good friend, I am also trying to figure out what else I need to do. What do you all think on the subject? I would love to hear any and all thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I personally love having a self-hosted WordPress blog. The company I use does nightly backups (a service that does cost a bit extra, but worth it for me!)It has SO much flexibility and there is a plugin for EVERYTHING.

    I also hate trying to comment on Blogger blogs. Half the time the OpenID doesn't work :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready to give up on Blogger yesterday, but didn't want to have to redo a lot of my hard work. I exported some to Wordpress, but Blogger came back up and now that's where I am for now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post