Custom Search

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

He Has A Plan For All of Us


Last week my son left with a mission team on a goal to spread the word. Monday my brother left on a separate trip to share his blessings with those in Tennessee who lost everything. I have heard from both teams and they both sound great. They are working hard and going in two different directions. God is watching over both teams and while the work is hard God had a plan to call them to where they were needed. I can not wait to hear the stories that they have to share when they come back. For now we pray and wait.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for safe travels for them! Can't wait to read about it!
    happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, yes He does have a plan which gives me hope and strength. Thanks for sharing. I pray for the safe and successful travels for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God greatly bless your son, and brother for their efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get more involved like that one day when my children are grown, but for now I like to be involved in town. :)
    What a blessing to be able to hear God's voice and follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that encouraging verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very true. They will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post