Friday, April 24, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Carrot Spoon Cake
butter flavor Pam
box spice cake mix
2 c shredded carrots
1 box instant butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
1 8oz can crush pineapple
1 c sour cream
1 c water
3/4 c oil
Coat slow cooker with Pam Mix in bowl the cake mix, carrots, pudding, eggs, pineapple, sour cream, and oil. Beat with mixer 2 minutes Transfer to slow cooker. cover cook low 5 hours Serve warm with whip cream
For more slow cooker recipes check out the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here
kitchen tip teusday located at tammys recipes blog here
blissfully domestic here
tackle it tuesday at the blog 5 minutes for mom here
3. This young man would become my son in law (yes that is me and my husband standing with our son in love)
4. My son in law is a fireman and he had his best friends several of them firemen to stand up with him for his wedding
5. There was an emergency call that went out directly before the wedding and all of these men could not wait to go several of them left and arrived back to the church directly before the wedding. It was at this time that she found out that firecalls would be a part of their lives.
6. The girls all went out before the wedding to get their hair and had lunchThey had lunch together and lots of fun.
7. During the ceremony the daughter in front of this picture the one in the blue dress passed out during the ceremony. Oh my it did not interupt the service it was done quietly and her sister the bride did not even know
8. Before the ceremony the dress received a black mark and had to be emergencied repaired. Here is a picture of us examining the dress
9. While the dress was being repaired my daugther takes time to look herself over before the wedding. Yes Susan as usually you look beautiful10. The guys were having fun
- I am thankful for the many gracious friends that I have at church. How wonderful to belong to a family of believers and be able to fellowship.
- I am thankful that my brother in law met a wonderful gal who he will marry in just a few weeks on May 8, 2009
- I am thankful that I was able to be in my children's life so much that they are not embarrassed by their parents. Many teens do not like to be seen with their mother my teens include me knowing that yes I will still act as their parent and let them know in front of their friends what I think
- I am thankful that my son is taking a stand in church that allows him to participate and grow in faith. He is taking more of an adult like atmosphere in the church participating in leading the younger ones
These are just a few of the things that I am thankful this wonderful day what are you thankful for? To participate or to see what others have on their thankful list visit the Women Taking A Stand blog here
2. Avoid toxic ingredients in our products such as: dyes, lakes, synthetic fragrance, bismuth oxychloride, talc, parabens, sulfates, UREA, and others. To learn more, please visit our Informative Links section of the website.
3. Rejuvenate damaged skin, while protecting it from the sun and environmental irritants.
4. Give back to the community. Every quarter, Eve Organics will give 10% of its net profits to a different charity to help support people or communities in need. The organizations we choose to support we believe will use the money directly for its cause, not to pay its administrators.
We received this delightfully fun body suit from the Bumkins company. I was very impressed with this item. The cloth in this body suit is not the thin cloth that is found in similar products. The cloth that constructed this body suit was thicker but yet soft and breathable. Construction was compared to the top of the line in my opinion. The body suit is 100% cotton and is tag less to ensure maximum comfort. The body suit comes in 4 sizes 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. One of the best features about this body suit is the picture that it holds. Dr. Seuss created wonderful stories and the illustration on this body suit helps to celebrate that.
Bumkins also creates a bib that has received raves of approval. The super bib that Bumkins creates is made of a special waterproof material which will keep your little one dry. Not only waterproof but the bib is also stain and odor resistant. No ties needed here as the bib possess Velcro closure which will keep the bib on securely. The bib features a catch all pocket which will gather the crumbs that your little one looses. Don't worry the bib is safe as it is free of PVC, BPA, Phthalate and vinyl.
Bumkins Finer Baby Products are available for order on their online website located here at http://www.bumkins.com/
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Want to add your word to the ABC Wednesday head over here
We received the beautiful yellow BurpieBlocker Burp Cloth and were really delighted. We all know that if giving a baby shower gift before the sex is known yellow is the color to go with. This great yellow color is also great for boys or girls. The quilted softness has no comparison and is like throwing a small baby quilt over your shoulder.
If you are looking for that perfect gift for a baby or baby shower gift then think about the great gift of the BurpieBlocker Baby Burp Cloths. Someone will thank you and you will love the great love placed in every BurpieBlocker. You can order online from the BurpieBlocker site or go here and you can find some other great places to order.
One of the toughest things that teens have to live with is their looks. Acne often makes this a little bit more troubling. As a mother we try to ease up our children's life however we can in every way. So when I went to look for a aide in helping to relieve acne for my teens I found the Skin Care Logic site and the clean start kit. My teens have had success with this product and we will continue to use as long as they continue to struggle with the problem. For some reason my younger 3 of the 6 are the ones that are suffering the older 3 did not have such a bad problem.
I want to share with you about this great product today so that if you find you need the product you to will feel free to use the Skin Care Logic site and the Clean Start Kit or another product located on the website. The mission of the Skin Care Logic site located at www.SkinCareLogic.com is to share their knowledge with their customers in order to educate them on how to achieve the skin they want. Skin Care Logic offers superior products, information that is up to date and pertinent to skin issues and tops it all off with wonderful customer service.
Skin Care Logic is an authorized dealer of dermalogica. Dermalogica believes that skin should receive regular care not just luxuries. Through regular care the skin looks and feels the best it can. Skin Care Logic has the goal of educating you on the care of your skin and not just repair or decorating issues of it. There are many topics related to care of skin located on their website here.
The Clean Start Kit is designed especially for teens with the special issues of teens in mind. The kit includes Wash Off 1.7 fl. oz., All Over Clear 1.7 oz., Ready, Set, Scrub! .5 fl. oz., Bedtime for Breakouts .5 fl. oz., Welcome Matte SPF 15 .5 fl. oz. All of these products will help your teens skin look and feel the best it can. The kit gives special instructions for the teen to follow and includes early morning and nigh time routines.
How great it would be to travel through life with no skin problems but when they occur then why not to trust a company with your skin at heart. Trust the Skin Care Logic website and have trust in better looking and feeling skin.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Want to join in on the last Talented Tuesdays? Would be the last chance to share someones special talent. Head over to the blog Two of a Kind Working On a Full House here
Do you ever wonder what you will do with your purse while eating with friends, studying at the library or visiting with others? Well the Joey Junior Purse Holder answers this question for you. The foldable purse holder which fits nicely in your purse when you are not using it to hold your purse is the answer to your question. The Joey Junior Purse Holder allows you to keep your bag in sight at all times and in easy reach. It helps you guard against theft or your bag being snatched by allowing you to hang your bag within hands reach. You no longer have to sit your purse in germy dirty floors but hang it in nicely in a place of your destination. Because you hang your bag up you no longer place that unnecessary wear and tear on the bag prolonging the life of the bag. Because the Joey Junior Purse Holder can hold up to 17 lbs. it is great for holding not only your purse but backpacks, diaper bags or gym bag. The Joey Junior Purse Holder makes a terrific and thoughtful gift as well.
Joey Junior would love to gift one of Annie's Home readers with a purse holder.
To win all you have to do to enter this great contest is to visit the Joey Junior website and let me know another product that this great company sells.
- Grab my button and let me know where you put it (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (7 entries)
- follow me on twitter (3 entries) place ID in comment
- tweet about this giveaway (2 entries each time) place link in comment
- tell me a place you could use this (2 entries for each idea you list)
Contest runs from now through May 6, 2009 Open to everyone and you must include your email or have accessible. Winner has 3 days to claim or forfeit.