The reason I love Piggy Paint is because I know it is safe for my little Princess. Princess is all girl even if she loves little cars and trucks, can stay up with the boys and is tough as nails. Princess is the type of gal that likes to have her fingers and toes done, carry a purse, look good in a dress and still do all the things boys can. Piggy Paint is tough enough to keep up with her but safe enough to be trusted as well.
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
Piggy Paint is as natural as mud. There is no need to put up with the harsh smell of fingernail polish that is chemically backed. The ingredients found in Piggy Paint are simple and include Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments.
- follow my blog
- subscribe to my blog
- follow piggy paint on twitter
- follow my blog on twitter
- tweet about the giveaway ( 1 entry per tweet) leave link in comment
- follow piggy paint on facebook
- blog about the giveaway (5 entries) leave link in comment
- comment on any post on my blog (let me know which one in comment)
Giveaway starts now and will end March 20, 2010. Good Luck If email is not in comment or on blog you can not win.