Custom Search

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Home Maker Monday February 22 2010

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:


the weekend was wonderful but today a bit cooler and rainy


One of my simple pleasures:


cheese and ritz crackers make for a wonderful snack.


On my bedside table:


everything it looks like weekend was wild started Thursday and went from there


On my T.V.:


Good Morning America


On the menut tonight:


spaghetti supper tonight


On my To Do List:


hubby to doctor, laundry, straighten house, hopefully talk to princess, take life as it comes


New Recipe I Tried Last Week:


ravioli lasagna


In the Craft Basket:


many different items are happening all sorrounded around Easter that will be here soon


Looking Forward to:


Easter


Homemaking tip for this week:


heat dinner rolls in microwave


Favorite Blog Post this week it is other


slow cooker pork chops

Lesson Learned This Week:

hard lesson learned that I can not always fix all for my kids nor should I

On my Prayer list:

family and friends


Special verse This week:

John 3:16 shared to me by one of my sunday students



1 comment:

  1. I love your lesson learned. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post