Saturday, January 2, 2010
To take advantage of this limited time offer log onto: www.pencilmeincosmetics.com or www.graffetch.com and choose the pencil colors that you would like to purchase then proceed to the shopping cart page. The cost for each pencil is $6.99. On the shopping cart page you will see in purple a link for this promotion. Click on it. The user name and password for this section is the same word: Holiday2010
Choose your free pencils and proceed to check out. Don’t forget to tell your friends!
Offer Expires January 10, 2010
use the promo code Extra20 to save an additional 20% and code NOCHARGE to score free shipping.
The super colorful fish helps to show her personality being vibrant and active.
Bebe Dulce has some super attractive products available ranging from blankets, burp cloths, to shoes. Parents and grandparents will be delighted to shop for their little ones. The cuteness involved in such great products in with such a great variety that there will be one to provide for their own personality.Claire Harvey Eads started the Bebe Dulce line through a hobby but that hobby quickly turned into a new career for her. Claire's mother taught her her how to sew and create early in life. From that early start Claire developed a love to create using her mothers sewing and craft room where she would make clothes, photo albums, soaps and more. As Claire grew older she went to the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC where she would study Fashion Merchandising. Upon graduating from FIT she moved to Aspen, Colorado and worked for a ski wear manufacturer in the design department. Later she would design handbags and jewelry before starting her new adventure of Bebe Dulce.
You can purchase Bebe Dulce products from their website located at http://stores.bebedulceaspen.com/StoreFront.bok or find a store near you at
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
our oldest son or my sister which ever one bugs us first, he is on college leave and she is without a special person at this time so....
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
I do not go to violence as that may come back on me
4. What is your favorite cheese?
cojack or longhorn my dad used to always buy this with lunch meat on sunday night from a local deli
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
must have cheese
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
on my grandbaby of course Princess gets it all
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
I want to go to a lovely place in paradise where there are no problems and life is lovely , then of course I could come back home after a short stay
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
Well, if I am in paradise I would send it home in the mail to Princess as well for she will be needing some more money once again.
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is…?
no drinking here sorry, but hubby would use the gift for a bit of purple passion
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I want to go back to where I was a teenager and listen to my parents not really change anything but spend more time with them with no rebellion
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
no whining or there will be no dining
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
a cooking show that shares great ideas, recipes on a budget
15.What is your favorite curse word?
dont like curse words of course that does not mean they dont slip out so one I use most is damb
16.One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
wake up hubby and have him take care of them
17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item?
my computer of course all the pictures etc... in it is worth more than gold
18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
call a family meeting say goodby and pray that the cure comes within that 1/2 hour
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I want the power to tell the future when it comes to my children so I can ward off any dangers
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I want talk to my dad one more time, face to face or over phone I just want to talk to him again
21.You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
my father passing away and all the drama that followed
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?
Canada, so that the rest of the family can come and visit and I don't believe I will get too hot there
24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out…I can FLOAT!”?
my brothers house he would freak out and then holler at me to show him how to do it.
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
President Reagon to help us dig out of some of the political problems around the world
26. The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
my dad he had such a short life and was a best friend to all
27. What’s your theme song?
here i come again....
January 3, 1987 I married the love of my life. We have had our ups and downs but we made it through all of them. With 6 kids in tow our life continues on. So for this Saturday I choose the following statement as my six word Saturday phrase.
Tomorrow we will celebrate 23 years!!!
Now while the music soothes the Lil one the parent or grandparent can listen to the compelling voice of Garth Brooks. In the new lullaby created by Garth Brooks the country music stars songs are turned into soothing musical renditions and lullabies. Brooks is not the only artist involved as other stars such as Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, George Strait and Johnny Cash.
So what do you think?
I started to visit alot of blogs and find memes that I could participate in. Blogging was a learning process and one that I knew little about but also one that I met friends quickly
I began to hold of the blogging world and started reaching out beyond daily post and started reviewing great products as well as hosting giveaways
Yet even more great reviews/giveaways I am really starting to enjoy my status as a review blog and I am meeting great friends
Earth day was a big event on my blog sharing tips on how to go green, how to recycle and teach our children how to follow what we are doing.
Found me participating in a lot of memes that allowed me to meet more friends and share what I was feeling
started summer out right also saw me leaving this month for a week to travel to Florida with the youth so you all saw even more pictures of my little princess
summer month wonderful pictures of festivals, fireworks were shared
I shared tips on going back to school as well as how to make the end of summer wonderful
I started sharing apple recipes, tips for Halloween and even more fall fun
I shared Halloween tips and trips
what a month November was filled with great fall fun, thanksgiving recipes and yes more great reviews and giveaways
Wonderful fun post for Christmas, candy and recipes
what did you do on your blog? Share them on the blog musings of a housewife
The 17 year old singer Nick Jonas along with his brothers Kevin and Joe have been in the spotlight in the past three years. They have accomplished more than many musicians do in their life time. They traveled the world, created three studio albums, and grossed millions of dollars as well as movies, T.V shows and films. The trio worked together in a dream that was born many years ago and along the way stayed strong in their brother hood.
Nick Jonas now finds it time to step out in a solo act. Nick now will be starring with a new band known as the Administration.
What do you think?
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
For a long time I would have said Charles Barkley because he is so arrogant but I would have to say that I have gotten over these feelings and Madonna and Whitney Houston would be on the list for me today
2. What do you think comes after death?
I know that Heaven will come after death
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Man this was so many years ago but I used to love the book of the rolly polly puppy dog
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
never unless you count Christian Rock
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
I would only go by Annies
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
I would be part of the Super Chics but since I have no real talent I would be a groupie
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
most of them yes the farthest that they live is a few hours away
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
stayed home with my kids watched the ball drop, snacked and played games
Chunky Tomato Fruit Gazpacho Recipe
2 cups finely chopped tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
2 cups finely diced honeydew melon (about 3/4 pound)
2 cups finely diced cantaloupe (about 3/4 pound)
1 cup finely diced mango (about 1 medium)
1 cup finely diced seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 medium)
1 cup finely diced nectarines (about 3 medium)
1 cup fresh orange juice (about 4 oranges)
1/2 cup finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Friday, January 1, 2010
This is a great free offer from Walmart and Start Sampling. Fill out the form to receive a booklet by mail with $17 worth of Conagra food coupons.
While supplies last and limit one per household
thanks to Moms Save Money
Neosporin, On Sale 2/$8.00
Use (2) $1.00 printable coupons
Use $2.00 WAG’s cpn in Children’s Coloring book (it will take off $4.00 – $2.00 each)
Total OOP: $2.00
Get $3.00 RR
Final Cost: FREE + $1.00 overage after RR
Kailana from the blog An Island Life hosts a wonderful fun meme each friday titled Aloha Friday. It seems that in Hawaii Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend so for this meme participants post simple questions and then visit each others as well.
Since I was a young child we always stayed home and snacked, watched the ball drop and played games. Last night was the same as we spent last night playing board games. One of our favorites of late is Taboo because we can all play and it is lots of fun.
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
1-3/4 cups white chocolate chips (morsels)
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp almond extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup strawberry preserves or jam (see Tip)
1/3 cup sliced natural almonds
Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil, letting it extend 2 in. above pan on opposite sides. Coat with nonstick spray. Melt butter and 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over low heat (mixture may look curdled). Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until lemon colored. Stir in white chip mixture and extract until combined, thenthe flour just until blended. Remove and reserve 1/2 cup batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until light golden. Gently spread preserves evenly over crust. Spoon dollops of reserved batter over top; sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Lift by foil ends to a cutting board. Melt remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chips as pkg directs. Scrape into a small sturdy plastic ziptop bag. Snip off tip of a corner and drizzle top with back-and-forth lines. Let set. Cut in 36 squares; remove from foil
if you find yourself wanting more white chocolate recipes visit here at Womans Day to find more
Thursday, December 31, 2009
14 cups popped popcorn
2 cups salted peanuts
2 cups crisp rice cereal
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons creamy Jif® Peanut Butter
In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Win: One of Annie's Home readers will be able to win a treat from Cowgirl Chocolates.
To enter this giveaway you must (1) leave comment on the previous review and (2) visit the Cowgirl Chocolates website and tell me something that you found out.
after the above 2 steps have been done then you can enter extra entries:
- follow my blog
- subscribe to the Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter (2 entries)
- subscribe to my blog (2 entries)
- grab my button and let me know where you place it (3 entries)
- follow me on twitter leave twitter ID in comment
- tweet about the giveaway leave link in comment (1 entry per tweet)
- blog about the giveaway (5 entries) link in comment
Giveaway starts now and ends January 14, 2009. Email must be in comment or on your blog. Open to all.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
We are back from a couple of days of youth encounter. What a great day. I had a wonderful time and must say that the kids did as well. I love going with the youth on trips such as this. I get to know the members of the youth group a bit better and they get to know that they have another cheerleader rooting for them.
While visiting Springfield we had a great time. The teens saw lots of historical buildings there and they even got to do a bit of shopping. If you all ever have the chance to visit Springfield Illinois you should take advantage of it. I believe we may try to make a trip back there this summer.
Well as I did accompany 17 teens to Springfield I have lots of pictures and will be sharing more later. I even took lots of pictures.
what are your random thoughts? Share them on the UnMom blog
what do you think?
The apartment of Jon Gosselin located in Manhattan was trashed, some of his possessions were taken and a note that had been thought to be signed by Glassman was left to be found. The incident is currently under investigation.
what do you think?
Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Here are a few new years qoutes for you. If you have other qoutes or would like to read more please join the group over at A Daily Dose of Toni
New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam
“Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
Charles (Chuck) Swindoll
If you're running a 26-mile marathon, remember that every mile is run one step at a time. If you are writing a book, do it one page at a time. If you're trying to master a new language, try it one word at a time. There are 365 days in the average year. Divide any project by 365 and you'll find that no job is all that intimidating.
1 (12-oz.) package milk chocolate morsels
1 cup butterscotch morsels
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 1/4 cups candy-coated chocolate pieces
1/2 cup coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 5 cookies)
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, reserving condensed milk can. Cook over medium-low heat until all morsels melt, stirring often. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and salt. Cool slightly (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, grease an 8" round cake pan or springform pan with butter. Line pan with 2 pieces of plastic wrap, overlapping edges and smoothing out any wrinkles. Wrap empty condensed milk can with aluminum foil, smoothing out wrinkles; place in center of cake pan.
Stir 1 cup candies and crushed cookies into fudge; spread fudge in cake pan, holding can firmly in center. (A second pair of hands is a big help here.) Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate candies over fudge, gently pressing candies into fudge. Cover and chill until firm (about 2 to 3 hours).
To unmold, carefully loosen edges with a sharp knife, and remove can from center of fudge. Carefully invert fudge onto a plate. Invert again on a serving plate or cardboard cake round for gift giving. Cut fudge into thin slices to serve.
wow!!! did you see all my nana and papa got me?
yes thats right my mom said dress up and this is as good as it gets
which one did you say was mine? What if I take them all