Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cowgirl Chocolates Review

What type of snack do you like? Sweet or Spicy? I am often told that I am a sweet person and while I love to eat my sweets I also love my spicy food as well. If you are like me then you will love Cowgirl Chocolates where the spice is built into the chocolate. Many of us have tasted delicious caramels and chocolates. Cowgirl Chocolates have taken this just a bit further by including ingredients such as habenerao peppers or a splash of raspberry lemonade. Wow what a kick it places in the delicious chocolates available at Cowgirl Chocolates.



We were able to sample some of the delicious chocolates that were sent to us by the Cowgirl Chocolate makers. They were delicious but because we received the assortment set with no instructions on which were hot or not when that spicy kick hit your mouth when not expecting it the candy seemed to bite back. WOW!!!! The delicious taste mixed with a spicy kick was great in my opinion. If you do not like spice then they have a package just for you of sweet chocolates with no spice. But if you adore that spicy kick then take the challenge and purchase the chocolate with the spicy peppers mixed in.




The Cowgirl Chocolates arrive wrapped in beautiful colors and would make the perfect gift for any occasion including Christmas. Do you have a person on the list that adores spice or sweets? Then look no further than Cowgirl Chocolates.

The words I share are my opinion only so you may want to try it for yourself to see if my review is worthy or not. Purchase the cowgirl chocolates from their website at http://www.cowgirlchocolates.com/

27 comments:

  1. Chocolate with a spicy kick? That sounds interesting!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id have to try the plain or the raspberry lemonade ones...they actually sound like HEAVEN! I would love to get some spicy ones though and let the family loose on them. My six kids would probably be shocked...my hubby would just say MMMM....these are GOOD!!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been a little leary to try spicy chocolate , but would give it a try for sure, and i love the sweet chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, YES!! I love all things spicy, but spicy chocolate?! That would be AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound unique and yummy. I'd love to try them. Not sure about the Habanero Caramel tho, they might be tooooooooo spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like spicy food. So, why not spicy chocolate? If it was too hot, I could cool off with some White chocolate lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Spicy Truffles sound really interesting. I've never had spicy chocolate before, but I am willing to try anything!

    Thanks,
    Angie
    rennieangie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These candies sound like they would be a unique snack idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would definately prefer the sweet without spice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love chocolate and spice...so these should be delicious :) silenttributary(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I've never had spicy chocolate. That sounds delicious!!! Yum :)

    Ronit
    internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
    http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, Yum in my tum! Please let me have some! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The candys sound very good and they look good to

    ReplyDelete
  14. The spicy hot chocolate sounds wonderful. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look so good to this chocoholic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any kind of chocolate sounds tasty. I would like to try the spicy chocolate since I love chocolate and spicy foods. Sounds like I could use it to help me wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsJanuary 8, 2010 at 6:44 AM

    Since I am of the school of thought that even homemade cocoa mix needs a pinch of cayenne pepper to make the chocolate flavor intense (this is a south of the border tradition) then of course your review is right on and I'd love to try these.

    catmom1010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not sure about spicy chocolate.sweeter the better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not sure about spicy chocolate, but then again, I can't say I've ever tried spicy chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. chocolate with a spicy kick? that's different and intersting!

    bvrlylava@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very flavorful chocolate.

    kayshem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look very tasty! And who doesn't love chocolate ?;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg this sounds amazing! i've never thought of chocolate and spice together!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the idea of spicy chocolates, sounds yummy

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've not yet tried chocolate infused with chipotle or habanero but have been intrigued by the idea. It's chocolate, after all, how bad could it be??

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My husband would love the spicy, though I'm more of a sweets girl myself. He loves to get chocolate with hints of hot pepper and so on in them.

    mail AT HoboMama.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post