There are the stores and malls that are full and crammed with people looking for all the sales. But there are a few other places you may want to look for gifts:
- Thrift Stores where you can find items that others did not want any longer but might be perfect for the person you are buying for. Great prices can be found here as well.
- Hardware Stores where you can be creative and find gifts to make for those friends that would love a special present
- Army Surplus Stores where items that are needed in the winter as well as all year long for survival can be found. If you have a hunter, fisher or outdoor person on your list this is a perfect place to shop
- Flea Markets one of my favorites where you can find nearly everything for anyone on your list. With the right bargaining you can great a great deal
- Dollar Stores my sister in law loves the dollar store because everything in it cost a $1 and you can often find awesome presents on the shelves