Saturday, April 11, 2009
2. Do you look forward to holiday events or do they stress you out?
3. Do you have any traditional meals that you will eat?
4. We are changing seasons. What are you looking forward to?
5. Around here it is turning to spring. What signals spring to you?
6. What is your favorite season and why?
7. Do you have a favorite food when dining out?
8. What is your favorite beverage when out?
9. When is your next big night out?
- Yes we have lots of plan as we celebrate Easter. We will attend church, have a dinner as well as lots of fun for the little ones
- I look forward to them now. I love to celebrate I used to get stressed out but now I take life easier
- Yes our large Easter dinner with ham and all the fixings
- warmer weather
- God's wonderful coloring book changing colors
- fall I would say I love the colors, the smells, and after summer always ready for cooler weather
- depends on where we are eating
- diet cola
- not for sure but thinking it will be in May either mothers day or graduation we do not do alot of going out most celebrations at home
For more saturday 9 go here
Friday, April 10, 2009
This is her with her uncle, brothers and mommy all watching T.V
No don't get me wrong she did eat the cupcake she just loved to play in it more
This is my husband standing guard
Who’s someone you could get away with impersonating? not many
Where’s the stapler? in the drawer in the living room
Why will this be a great weekend? Easter weekend greatness will be everywhere
When are you going to make that phone call you’ve been putting off?
oh I don't know maybe tonight how did you know anyways LOL
For more friday 5 visit here
2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?
3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?
5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?
6. How often do you balance your checkbook?
7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?
8. Are you a texter
Here is what I have for this week:
- My brother will be needing help at the shop this week so I will either go or my sister will but it will be my responsibility to get extra help there
- recover from Easter weekend there will be plenty of cleaning to do
- we will have to plan on going prom shopping next week as there are several things that we still need
Those are the top 3 things that are on the list that I can think of at this time. Do you want to make a list to keep yourself focused or read what others are doing? Visit the blog Thrifty and Chic Mom here
Thursday, April 9, 2009
- The blog Mommy Enterprise is hosting giveaway for a PeaceLoveMom tee. COOL
- The blog Feisty, frugal and fabulous hosting giveaway for eleven shoes where winner will win a great pair of shoes
- the blog 5 minutes for giveaways hosting a giveaway for great twilight products. Yeah daughter loves Twilight. The contest is sponsored by Shmoop a great online resource.
- The blog An Island Life hosting a giveaway for a $25 gift card to Outbacks Steak House.
- Win a baby Butler over at Monkey Mayhem blog. This is a new blog to me. A second giveaway at this blog is for piggy paint.
- Win a name braclet from the blog Life In a House of Blue these are super cute and allow everyone to know just who you are
- snowball rolls
- potatos and gravy
- chicken and dumpling
- pea salad
- peanut butter pie
- strawberry cream pie
- banana pudding pie
- fancy spring cupcakes
- rice krispy bird nest
- deviled eggs of course
The hip-T is exactly what it sounds like it is a tee shirt material that will help you to keep your hips covered. It will not allow the view of anything that you wish not to show. It lays softly and gently on your skin under your favorite tee and keeps the gap between the tee and and jeans from elapsing. You can wear the hip-T with jeans, shorts or a skirt. One of the main reasons that I love the hip-T is because my daughter no longer needs to worry about what is showing behind her. After a hard delivery my daughter was left with scars which is quite a challenge and leaves her wearing her jeans a bit lower so as not to lay over the c section scar in the middle of her belly. The problem was those behind her would get an unintentional flash. With the hip-T this problem has been resolved and the modesty is restored.
Perhaps you are wondering why you should buy a sleep sack when you have blankets available? Well let me share a few reasons with you. First it will keep your baby covered and warm all night allowing you to rest easy knowing that they are covered up well ensuring a good night sleep for both the baby and the parents. Second, because of the scare of SIDS involving loose covers this fear will be cut down as well. The sleep sacks are also very soft being made of 100% cotton.
The great summer model sleep sack which is lightweight and allows your baby a snuggle without the sweat. It is specially designed for warmer seasonal weather or you may want to use it year round in the warmer nurseries or for babies who are naturally "warm". My granddaughter has the tendency to be over warmed easily and sweats quite a bit. This type of Baby In A Bag sleep sack would have been perfect for her. The great features of this baby in a bag sleep sack are the double lining with adjustable armholes for better fit and the 100% cotton shell with a soft jersey lining.
The Baby In a Bag winter style is an European style sleeping bag with plush filling. This style is great is created to add extra warmth for the colder winter months, for draftier nurseries or for those little ones who run a bit colder.
The pampered minky style sleep sack which is the one that we received and oh how we love it. Our little one has no objection to the softness that this great Baby sleeping bag offers. This is the style that celebrities and media refer to the most. The added feature of softness, warmth, and great pampered feeling gives the minky style a look that is desirable.
The Baby In a Bag Pampered Sack Royal Silk allows this Baby Sleeping Bag to drape your baby in luxurious silk This great style will open and lay flat allowing for ease in diaper changing. Great for the littlest ones among us.
To order your choice of Baby In A Bag visit their website here
- tell me another product that is available on the love bottle website (2 entries)
- grab my button and let me know where you place in the comments (2 entries)
- follow me on twitter or blogger or both (2 entries each)
- subscribe to my blog (3 entries)
- favor this post or blog on technorati (3 entries)
- twitter about this giveaway (2 entries per twitter)
- blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
- email 3 people and let them know about this giveaway (3 entries)
Contest runs from today through April 26, 2009 Open to everyone. Email address must appear on comment or blog or will be tossed. Sorry.
Have fun and good luck
We were recently lucky enough to taste some of the best tasting good for you cookies. The Stony Brook Cookie Company is a company that places love into each batch of cookies they bake. The Stony Brook Cookie Company still bake their cookies in small batches and in order to give you the best taste ship the same day. Oh how wonderful there is still a bakery that cares about what they serve and uses the top ingredients to create their wonderful cookies. The Stony Brook Cookie Company does not use preservatives, trans fats, commercial oils, artificial flavors or colors. The Stony Brook Cookies are perfect to serve your little ones or yourself for both what they have as well as what they do not have. In addition to the great ingredients, no preservatives the cookies also contain less sugar than most other cookies made by leading companies. In search of the best ingredients led them right down the road to many local ingredients that produced organic ingredients. Besides all the care of making the cookies the cookies were also tested for eating and milk dunking and came out with greatness.
There are four great varieties of Stony brook cookies: these are double chocolate pecan, Stoney Brook jumble, super chocolate chunk and oatmeal cranberry and white chocolate. All of the great varieties have also been taste tested by me and I can tell you they are some of the best I have ever had. MMMM GOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!! The care that is given by the bakery that started in 2002 called Stoney Brook is top notched. The bakers truly care about the cookies that come out of their kitchens. Using only the top ingredients and paying the most attention to preparation the cookies are excellent in appearance and taste. These cookies may be ordered in smaller personal bundles or in large batches for the corporation or business.
The great duo of Greg Woodworth and Kelly Coughlin erected out of culinary school envisioning the goodness of baking. From the earliest of times reaching to get organic great tasting ingredients. Now the recipes have are set in stone yet changes to the company happen daily as they test and retest ideas of how to better the product. From the best organic ingredients to the 100% recyclable packaging the Stoney Brook Cookie Company strives for Excellency daily.
If you think this post looks familiar you are right. I ran it a little while back but now the Stoney Brook Cookie Company wants to offer you a very tasty treat. Stoney Brook would love to send one of Annie's Home lucky readers a gift box of cookies of their own. These were delicious and I am so happy that you all are getting a chance to win a taste of your own.
To Win: visit the Stoney Brook Cookies website and tell me what flavor of cookie you would love to try. (must be done first or entries will be thrown out)
Extra Entries: (after answering above question)
- Follow my blog (2 entries)
- Grab my button and place on your blog in comments let me know where you place it (3 entries) (if you have trouble doing this please let me know)
- let me know of a great place to list giveaways (2 entries)
- Tell me a great story that involves cookies (2 entries)
- follow me on twitter and tweet about the giveaway leave link in comments (2 entries)
- you may twitter daily leave link in comments (1 entry for each extra twitter)
- Blog about the giveaway and leave link to post in comments (4 entries)
You must include your email or have it accessible on your blog. If this step is not followed then the entry will be tossed out. Sorry. Open to everyone. Contest will run from now through April 24, 2009
Have fun and good luck
- Go here and sign up for the little miss matched email list (2 entries)
- Grab my button and let me know where you placed it in the comments (2 entries)
- Tell me what sock styles you would choose if you was the lucky winner (2 entries)
- subscribe to my blog (3 entries)
- follow my blog (2 entries)
- follow me on twitter and tweet about the giveaway leave the link in the comments (3 entries)
- blog about this great giveaway and leave link in comments (5 entries)
Contest will run from now through April 25th 2009. Open to everyone. Good Luck and you must leave your email in the comment or have accessible on your blog. If I can not get a hold of you I will automatically draw a new winner
For more Take Me back Thursday and to participate in this new meme visit Learning Together Hand in Hand blog here
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
for more wordful Wednesday visit SevEn cLoWn CirCuS here
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
for more tightwad Tuesday tips visit Raising 4 Godly Men blog here
- when hard boiling eggs add a bit of oil to water to make peeling easier
- if your eggs are getting older hard boil them to make then last another week or 2
for more kitchen tips check out Tammy's recipes here
for more talk about it teusday visit the lazy organizer here
for works for me wednesday visit the blog we are that family here
But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)
For more Gratituesdayvisit the Heavenly Homemaker site here
Monday, April 6, 2009
A short while back I reviewed the Scensibles bags that are very sensible to use. I love these little bags because they are so great to use when traveling or even when you simply want to be discrete. If you would like to read the great review please visit my blog here.
Let me remind you why I like Scensibles little bags so much
- these little bags are small enough to carry in your pocket
- these little bags are great to use while camping
- these little bags allow you to keep your privacy discrete
To Win: You must go to the website and tell me something that I did not mention about this product
- Follow my blog
- grab my button and let me know where it is
- let me know of a contest, linky or spot to list giveaways
- subscribe to my blog
- follow me on twitter and leave name in comment
- tweet about the giveaway (2 entries)
- blog about the giveaway (4 entries)
Contest will run from now to April 13, 2009. Must include email or have available on blog. Open to everyone.
- The blog DKmommyspot hosting giveaway for a Kate Quinns organic tee. I love these organic clothes they are great for us and great for the world A second giveaway at this blog is for Gaiam umbrella clothes line. Yet a third giveaway at this blog is for mystic wonders laundry system.
- The blog An Island Life hosting giveaway for OrgHipChick where the winner will receive a pair of Havaianas
- The blog Sweeps4Bloggers hosting giveaway for spongetech sponges.
- The blog and Island Review hosting giveaway for baby fat diet book
- The blog Baby Loving Mama hosting giveaway for a great easter book.
- The blog Jolly Mom hosting a giveaway for a dilly dally bib.
- The blog Mom Buzz hosting a giveaway for a fun CD created by Trout Fishing in America
- The blog News Around the Blogs hosting a giveaway for great scrapbooking material
- The blog Jolly Mom hosting a giveaway for a great pair of Vincent shoes
- The blog Go Graham Go blog hosting a giveaway for crayola a second giveaway here is for a pikkolo baby carrier from parenting by nautre a third giveaway here is for a birthday shirt from the polka dot botique
When I was a kid I had a pair of striped socks that I referred to as my Zebra socks. Ozone Socks are created with fun in mind. Stripes just seem to make me smile and keep me happy.
Lauri Mallet created Ozone Socks because she felt that socks were being left out of the fashion world. Lauri grew up in Paris France and of course gained several bits of fashion history.
From the Ozone Socks Website:
Laurie founded ozone design in 2000. She strongly believed that socks were one of the only items untouched by fashion.“Ozone Design is devoted entirely to putting fashion and fun into socks and tights. Amazingly, they were still looked upon as undergarments.” Laurie’s goal was to bring spirit and passion to one of the most intimate and neglected parts of our wardrobe. “For too long the sock has been ignored by the world of fashion and we’re going to change that.”During the past seven years Ozone has set the benchmarks for what’s cool and hip in footwear. “There have been more innovative and new design concepts that have come out of Ozone than any other sock company in history.” The list is impressive: shoe socks, safe sox, hemp socks, radionic socks, tattoo socks, motorcycle socks, the replacement sock, etc. Laurie still has her heart embedded in the art world. Ozone makes socks for many of the world’s famous museums. Laurie worked closely with Christo during The Gates project and developed the highly successful “Gates sock” sold during the event. Ozone socks are sold around the world and through a network of two thousand stores in America.A recent men’s vogue article sums it up:“When Mallet talks about her dreams for socks, people often ask her what all the fuss is about. Most of the time no one can see your socks anyway. 'Fashion is something you do for yourself,' says Mallet. 'Of course, when other people get a glimpse, that is exciting. But I prefer the idea that socks are your secret weapon.'
So the next time you are looking for great socks that are fashionable, cute and fun think of Ozone Socks
BUY:You can buy Ozone Socks from their website here.
Notes from my Sunday school lesson that will stretch over the coming week until Sunday Easter. It is about the week before the Crucifixion what happened and when biblical.
On my TV:
Rachael Ray my every Monday morning show
On the menu for tonight:
polish sausage casserole,
On my To Do List:
help boys with their room
deep clean daughters room
New Recipe I tried last week:
fruit pizza had never made and it is becoming a family favorite
Looking forward to:
several weekend events
Homemaking Tip for this week
when hard boiling eggs place 1 t oil in it will help shells come off easier
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
At The Well Posting with the subject being the older woman at this link http://www.titus2atthewell.com/2009/04/older-women.html
Favorite photo from last week: This was my picture for wordless Wednesday and I love it we were attending a youth convention and at the other end was a scary character festival