Custom Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday




This Thursday I have many many things to be thankful for but none greater than the fact that our saviour came and died on the cross for us. Thousands of years ago in a little town they were getting ready to crucify my Lord Jesus. Oh what a night it must of been. The final supper with his disciples, The Last Supper where they would all sit together and my Lord would wash their feet. It was this night all those years ago that Jesus knew he had been betrayed he knew that the plan had always been there and he knew that the cross laid before him. Oh my what a night it was. That is why I am thankful. I am thankful that he followed through with that grand plan that knowing what was to happen he prepared and was ready. I am thankful that he bore that cross for me and died on that cross so that I may be saved. I am also so glad that he arose from that grave and all were astonished. That is what I am thankful for. If you want to know what others are thankful for then visit the Woman Taking A Stand blog here.

8 comments:

  1. A heartfelt post! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!
    Simply Put, Jesus died, so I don't have to! I just always think and know I serve a Risen Savior!!! What a Blessing to be Crucified with Christ and still live!!!

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! This is a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great Easter. Loved you post too, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God fro what He has done for us thousand years ago :) Have a wonderful day with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post you have shared on this Resurrection TT! Have a wonderful Easter weekend! -Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post