- The blog An Island Life hosting giveaway for a great family movie the The Tale of Despereaux
- The blog Three Different Directions hosting giveaway for Nature Source cleaner.
- The blog An Island Review hosting giveaway for a great book called The Legend of Honey Hollow
- The blog From Melissa's Desk is hosting giveaway for a cd/dvd for the little ones among us created especially among for the babies cd/dvd
- The blog Nicole's Nickels is hosting a giveaway for a great pair of earrings from Kellie Sutton.
- The blog Frugal Rhode Island Mama is hosting a very easterly giveaway for a easter snoopy so cool.
- The blog Good Goly Miss Blondie is hosting a giveaway for a wristlet created by an etsy shop
- The blog Rockin Mama is hosting a giveaway for a the great crayola company this package is worth over $80
- The blog Mom Start is hosting a giveaway for a great eebee adventure
- The blog As They Grow Up is hosting a giveaway for a Recaro kids car seat.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
What is your favorite deep-fried food? I love shrimp and mushrooms if cooked the right way
What is your favorite hot beverage? I love hot chocolate
What is your favorite really messy food? Tacos or caramels
What is your favorite recipe for a blended or mixed beverage I dont drink alcohol so maybe the first drink
To participate in the Friday 5 meme visit here
.2.Here I am any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of beans.
4. I feel a bit tired after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I will always stand by you.
6.what is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest tomorrow my plans include rest and Sunday, I want to go to church and rest!
You can find fill in friday here
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
- Scrunch collar keeps liquids from getting under the bib, reducing stains and frequent changing
- Food pouch catches crumbs and drips – hidden on the back of the bib when not in use
- Uni-collar attaches in front, easy to put on and take off
- Extra large hour glass shape protects infants through toddlers
- Made of environmentally friendly materials, non-toxic, lead-free
We also received the great Chlorine free baby wipes. Our little one has lots of problems with the baby wipes available on the store shelf. Your little one may be the same as ours. The Seventh Generation diaper wipes are free of dyes and fragrances. The chlorine free wipes may help prevent diaper rash in your little one. One of the great things about the Seventh Generation website is that they share exactly what is located in the products. So if there any questions about ingredients you can look on the website and see instantly.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Katie Covington, illustrator of the KC Fuzzy onesies. The baby animals illustrated so graciously on the onesies bring about a realism placing us right back into the naturalistic environment. Katie tries to capture the emotional qualities of the animals (joy, curiosity, innocence, and amusement) Just like our little ones that we love have personalities of their own the animals on the clothing show personality as well. The great KC Fuzzy onesies come in 3m, 6m, and 12 m
Posh Malibu Couture would love to allow two of Annie's Home readers a chance to taste the great look of Posh Malibu Couture. Two winners will receive a hat, headband and clip.
- Grab my button and let me know where you put it (2 entries)
- list my giveaway in to a contest site and let me know where you list it (5 entries)
- follow me on twitter (2 entries)
- follow me on blogger (2 entries)
- subscribe to my feed (3 entries)
- twitter about the giveaway leave me the link in comments (3 entries)
- blog about the giveaway leave me the link in comments (4 entries)
contest runs from now til April 19, 2009 Email must be left in comment or available on blog profile. Winners have 2 days to get me their information. Open to everyone.
Two of the most important things to a mother when shopping for great products is ease and safety of use and clean up. Classy Kid product can fit into each of these categories. I thought the classy kid items were great and fit the need for both the child the item is intended for and the parent of that child.
For example the Keep Me Coloring Germ Defense Placemats serve many arenas. For safety so that the food the young child is eating is kept away from the dirty surface of the table. Secondly the coloring of these placemats helps to serve as a boredom buster. These great mats are like waterproof coloring paper. No need to worry about either the crayons or the mat moving since the mat will stick to the table and the shape of the crayons allows them to stay in place.
The Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs are really nice. They are long enough to keep the child clean. The great bibs are also great for traveling. The Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs have a crumb pocket which is great for runaway dtoplets. The bib holds securely in place so that the child may eat without getting messy and the parent can enjoy a relaxing meal time without worry of the bib falling down. When you are ready to toss the bib there is no need to worry as the bib is composed of environmentally degradable soft, waterproof material.
There are four other products that Classy kid, Inc. included in the great green and clean collection are:
Public Potty Protectors which are great for little ones who are potty trained. The great potty protectors cover the seat allowing a layer of protection. The Classy Kid Inc, created the great public potty protector so that nothing intefers with pottying and makes the child feel as if he is sitting on paper toweling.
Changing Table Cover which allows us to protect even the youngest of them. So many times while out in public the babies diaper will need to be changed. The great thing is that there is now a diaper changing station in most public places. The problem is that we are not always for sure that the changing table is clean. The changing table covers by classy kid Inc helps to ensure the safety.
- Keep Me Tidy Diaper Sacks are perfect for those natural bombs. The bombs that happen in your little ones diaper. Traveling with little ones can be most challenging when it comes to diaper changing. Now you have the perfect bag to take along on the trips to place that not so new diaper in. The great diaper sacks created by Clean Kid Inc, are safe, biodegradable and stops the spread of borne disease causing germs
Buy: You can buy these great products at various online sites as well as a variety of stores. To find the perfect location for you check here.
The great people at Classy Kid Inc, wants one of Annies Home reader a great collection of their wonderful products which include the Keep Me Coloring Placemats, Keep Me Healthy Potty Protectors, Keep Me Clean Disposable Bibs, Keep Me Clean Changing Table Covers, Keep Me Tidy Diaper Sacks.
For your chance to win: You must visit the Clean Kid Inc, website and share a germ defense fact with me
For extra entries:
- tell me what you do to help provide a germ free environment for your child
- grab my button and place it on your blog let me know where it is in comments (2 entries)
- subscribe to Annies Home feed (3 entries)
- follow me on twitter or blogger (2 entries)
- twitter about the giveaway (3 entries)
- blog about the giveaway (5 entries)
- remember to leave extra comment for each entry
- contest will run from now til April 21, 2009
- open to everyone
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Heavy Tees goal is to outfit the world in great looking tees. At Heavy Tees the personalities are reflected in the great tees and onesies they create. They believe that authenticity, innovation and quality are the three key ingredients that they place in every product that they make. They use personality and whimsy designs to create such wonderful tees and onesies. Their love for their works comes in seeing their shirts worn rather than how much money they place in their pockets. If only their were more proud companies out there. Their goal is to create everyone tee that no one wants to go without leaving the fashion world changed. They know that one size or style does not fit all and creates tees for every family member of the family. So while buying that summer wardrobe remember to choose personality and style and choose heavy tees.
Buy: You can buy Heavy tees by locating a store at this link here
- little girls can feel special
- nostalgia is represented well
- gals look like princess
Gigis Apparel would love to offer one of Annies Home readers a great opportunity to win a hat, headband and legging gift set. What a great deal.
To Win: (must be answered)
You must visit the website and let me know if you were the winner what hat, headband and legging gift set you would want to win
- Follow my blog (2 entries)
- grab my button (2 entries) place in comments where it is
- follow me on twitter (1 entry) place in comments your twitter name
- twitter message about giveaway (3 entries)
- blog about the giveaway (4 entries)
- tell me who you will get this for (1 entry)
Contest will run from today to April 15, 2009 and is open to everyone. Please make sure your email is in comments or is accessible. Winner will be drawn by random.org and will be emailed they then have 3 days to respond
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Some of the best reasons you should try a Miracle Blanket for your little one are:
- The Miracle Blanket helps stop Colic (Guaranteed)
- The Miracle Blanket helps fussy babies to sleep better (great for baby and parents)
- The Miracle Blanket helps ease fussiness for any baby (once again great for baby and parents)
- The Miracle Blanket helps contain baby hands so that accidental face scratches are eliminated. I know that with my grand baby those sharp little nails would cut her precious little face whenever she would flap them around
- The Miracle Blankets are soft and comfortable because they are made up of 100% high quality cotton
- Miracle Blanket helps babies to sleep on their backs which is great because it is the safest way to avoid SIDS
- Miracle Blankets are great for breast feeding because you no longer have to control little hands while teaching the little one to feed
- The miracle Blanket fits all babies to 4 months
No need to worry about the Miracle Blanket wearing out or growing worn because it has a 100% guarantee. There are no No Knots, Buttons, Straps, Velcro,Snaps, Zippers or other closures located on the Miracle Blanket.
For years we have known that swaddling a baby is the best for the little ones. The Miracle Blanket has been recommended to new moms by several great pediatricians. Swaddling an infant allows the infant to feel secure which in turns allows them to sleep for longer periods of time without being fussy. Then the reason would be why do many still not swaddle? I know for me it was keeping that blanket in a correct manner to hold the infant but my granddaughter was nearly 10 lbs when born and receiving blankets did not wrap around her for long. For all the reasons not to there is a great idea why we should it is the Miracle Blanket. The Miracle Blanket is developed to easily swaddle your little baby. What could be better? So whether you are expecting a bundle of joy , know someone who is, or need a great baby shower gift the Miracle Blanket is a wonderful thing to have.
Buy: There are many stores located in the U.S. which carry the Miracle Blanket and you can use the great store finder on their website here to locate a store near you. You can also order the Miracle Blanket online from their website here.
- The blog Mom Dot Reviews hosting giveaway for puddlegear. That is exactly what is needed today. Contest ends April 3, 2009
- The blog 5 minutes for giveaways offering a great cd raising up sonbeams for him and a great chore/responsibility chart for your child. Contest ends April 4, 2009
- The blog An Island Review hosting a giveaway for the Venus Week looks like a great read. Contest ends April 7, 2009 Yet another great giveaway is for a book called True Mom Confessions looks very interesting Contest ends April 6, 2009 If you are looking for more great books then you will find it here The Double Daring Book for Girls is also being offered in a giveaway. Contest ends April 4, 2009
- The blog Two of a Kind Working on a Full House also has a great giveaway for a book called How to Mess Up Your Childs Life looks interesting. Contest ends April 18, 2009. A second really cute giveaway here is for Little Fit hats these are so cute. Contest ends April 18, 2009
- The Book Daddys Home is being offered in a great giveaway hosted by Book Dad contest ends April 12, 2009
- The Matthews Family blog hosting giveaway sponsored by freckleface where you can find many personalized items. Contest ends April 9, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Did you not diet enough for your spring wardrobe? Maybe your just need a bit of extra help? Well then n-fini would be just for you. I know it was for me kept the places I wanted to stay in hid while helping to enhance other places. N-Fini Shapewear does a great job of helping a lady look and feel like one. Just think of the many comments that will be spoke of you.
I recent reviewed the great N-Fini Shapewear and you can read the full review here.
N-Fini wants one of Annie's Home readers to be able to win one product of their choice.
To Win: You must visit the N-Fini Shapewear and tell me what product you would choose if you happened to win
- grab my button and place in comments where it is at (2 entries)
- follow me twitter place twitter name in comments (2 entries)
- follow me on blogger (2 entries)
- tweet giveaway (3 entries)
- blog about giveaway (4 entries)
- email 4 people cc me @ shopannies@Yahoo.com (3 entries)
contest will run til April 19, 2009 and you must have email in comment or accesible on web. Open to everyone.
I reviewed the great Agoo Leg Huggers at an earlier time and you can read that review in full and original form here. There are many great things about the Agoo Leg Huggers but here is a short list:
- Agoo Leg Huggers are very soft to the babies skin partially because of the bamboo that it contains.
- Agoo Leg Huggers keep your little ones legs warm and secure just like giving your little ones a great big hug.
Agoo Baby Leg Huggers would love to allow one of Annies Home readers the chance to win a great pair of Leg Huggers.
TO Win: Mandatory Entry (must be answered)
If you were the winner what set would you select? How much would shipping be to send these to you if you won?
- follow me on twitter (leave your twitter name in comments) (2 entries)
- follow Agoo Leg Huggers on twitter by clicking here (2 entries)
- follow Agoo Leg Huggers on facebook by clicking here (2 entries)
- twitter this giveaway (3 entries)
- blog this giveaway (4 entries)
- follow my blog (2 entries)
- who will this be for (2 entries)
Contest runs til April 19, 2009 and you must have your email in comment or accesible. Open to everyone
The Munchie Mug the great way to snack without making a mess. Just what moms of little ones or teens need. What a great way to have a snack and type on computer. No needt to worry about spilling because the Munchie Mug keeps the contents inside the cup. I reviewed the Munchie Mug at an earlier time and you can read that review here.
The Munch Mug contains many great features which
- styled so that little hands can use the Munchie Mug with ease
- soft closure of the Munchie Mug will not harm little hands or allow snacks to spill out
- the Munchie Mug is dishwasher safe
- Munchie Mug is economical snacking style. By being able to be used many times the more economical larger bags can be bought with only small amount entering into the cup.
With all of these great reasons the makers of the Munchie Mug would love to give the chance to a lucky Annie's Home reader a great Munchie Mug of their own.
How to Win:
Mandatory: visit the frequently asked questions and let me know if any of these great questions helped youExtra Entries:
- capture one of our buttons and place on your blog (2 entries)
- favorite me on technorati (3 entries)
- where is the munchie mug made (2 entries)
- follow me on twitter place name in comment (2 entries)
- twitter about giveaway (2 entries)
- what is your favorite snack (1 entry)
- blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
- email 3 people and cc me shopannies@Yahoo.com (3 entries)
contest starts now and runs through April 19, 2009. Open to U.S. residents only. Make sure email is either accessible on blog or left with comment
Pride) comes from not knowing yourself and the world. The older you grow, and the more you see, the less reason you will find for being proud. Ignorance and inexperience are the pedestal of pride; once the pedestal is removed – pride will soon come down.
Thoughts for Young Men.
There are people in Heaven that God loves, and there are people in Hell that God loves.
On my bedside table:
On my bedside table you will find information from the last christian youth concert we went to the Dare to Share program. My bible is also there along with some bible study material.
On my T.V:
On my T.V. currently is the t.v show the view
On the menu tonight:
shepherds pie, bread butter, pudding
Latest new recipe I tried:
In the craft basket:
Looking forward to:
looking through baby pictures of my daughter with my mother
Homemaking Tip for this week:
when boiling eggs add a little oil to make peeling easier
Favorite Blog Post of the week:
did not do alot of traveling last week so not really for sure there were several great ones out of what I did see
Favorite Blog Picture of the week:
my nephews with the cheez it guy
Lesson Learned Past Week:
I learned this lesson while with the kids at the Dare to Share convention. The thing I learned was don't ever count anyone down and out there was a young man that many had counted out that went with our group on this trip and I need to tell you he is a great kid
On my prayer list
the youth of today
my grandaughter and daughter
the upcoming prom and graduates
want to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday go here
~Who or what is “most high” in your mind and heart today?
~Is it the Most High, or someone or something else?
For more mouthewatering menu recipes visit the blog from the land of monkeys and princess here
Sunday, March 29, 2009
- The blog busy mom hosting a giveaway for a great Cloud B sea turtle which would make a great assurance for our little ones. Contest ends April 15
- The blog Jamie's Precious Peas hosting a giveaway sponsored by fabowlous which are so super cute for little ones. Contest ends April 12 Second giveaway I found here was UV Skinz great skin protectant clothing. Contest ends April 12
- The blog Ladybug Soup hosting a giveaway sponsored by frecklebox who carries great personalized items. Contest ends April 8th
- The blog Baby Loving Mama hosting a giveaway sponsored by a great etsy shop Wobbie designs for a great bib. Contest ends April 14th
- The blog Life In a House of Blue hosting a giveaway sponsored by ecostore USA what great products they have Contest ends April 7, 2008
- The blog All Because two people fell in love hosting giveaway for exergen temperal scanner Contest ends April 10th
- The blog Ladybug Soup hosting giveaway for Mr Bobbles Blankets super cute and very useful Contest ends April 3, 2009