A bit about Aurora World Inc.
Aurora World Inc. started in 1981 and now nearly 30 years later has built itself into a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality, competitively priced plush toys and gifts. The extensive product lines and growing influence in the worldwide marketplace is a reflection of how outstanding Aurora World Inc. has become. Aurora World has headquarters in Korea, U.S. United Kingdom, and Hong Kong. YooHoo & Friends an international plush toy phenomenon is just one of the many creations Aurora World has set in motion. The plush toys that Aurora World Inc. bring together are adored by both young children and tweens alike. Customers range from major zoos, high end toy stores, top gift chains, hospital gift shops, fine florists candy stores and gift and stationary stores.
I must tell you that not only did princess love Milly but so did her aunts who are both teens. Milly was so cute and smelled so cute that she was adored by many of the women that I shared her with prior to giving her to my grand baby. I am sure someone you know would like a Milly of their own. Aurora sent me a Milly to review and I eventually gave to my grand baby. One of Annie's Home has the chance to have their own Milly from Aurora World Inc. as well.
To enter the giveaway: visit Aurora World Inc. and let me know another product they have that interest you.
- follow my blog (2 entries)
- subscribe to my blog (3 entries)
- place my button on your blogs side bary (5 entries) leave link in comment
- follow aurora world inc on twitter (3 entries)
- like aurora world inc on facebook (3 entries)
- follow my blog on twitter and tweet (1 entry per tweet unlimited) leave link in comment
- blog about this giveaway, share on facebook, place on giveaway list (5 entries each) let me know what you did and link if possible
- enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry each)
- comment on any review post or non giveaway post (2 entries each) let me know which one in comment
Giveaway starts now and ends September 18, 2010. Good Luck Email must be in comment or on blog profile or entries will not count
As stated in this post we received a milly the pink kitty for purposes of review. The opinions in this post are those of mine alone. It is only my opinion and you may have your own.