Custom Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Beautiful Life



We recently had a get together for my daughters birthday party to celebrate her turning seventeen. Even though it was her birthday party there was one little girl who stole the show.

This little gal had so much fun and wanted a cupcake so badly that she nabbed her own. Before I knew it she was giving the table a bath with the icing. It must of felt good to her fingers.

Here she is with her mommy who took her to clean up. Oh my she loved the cupcake so good you knew she had to get it all over her.



This is her with her uncle, brothers and mommy all watching T.V



No don't get me wrong she did eat the cupcake she just loved to play in it more




This is my husband standing guard




For more its a beautiful Life check out the inspired room here






5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter 17 is a great age. And your right the little one with the cupcake stole the show, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your bebe!!! And there is nothing sweeter than a little bebe and a cuppycake!
    precious memories!!!
    Ahhhhh
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Looks like the little one loved the cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! And happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sweet!

    I have a 17 year old daughter myself! :-)

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post