Here are several tips for what to do with those leftovers after Holiday dinners or parties
- Chop leftover turkey or roast beef and freeze into one-cup batches to use in soups, stews and casseroles.
- Make patties out of leftover mashed potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes and fry in butter for potato pancakes. .
- Leftover salad or veggies can be rolled in tortillas to make wraps. .Use leftover chutneys or relishes as toppings on ice cream, pancakes or waffles.
- Use up leftover turkey, chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies in homemade Shepherd's Pie. .Use leftover bread or dinner rolls to make Overnight Blueberry French Toast or Light and Fluffy Cheesy Eggs.
- Add leftover ham to scrambled eggs, omelets or frittatas.
- .Puree leftover mashed potatoes to make potato leek soup.
- .Mash leftover sweet potatoes and add a half-cup to your favorite muffin or biscuit recipe.
- .Substitute leftover ham for sausage in lentil soup.