Custom Search

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Toddler meal ideas

My little princess is a great eater but there are things that she likes that we may not always think of. Some of the great things her mommy feeds her are:

  • yogurt sprinkled with cereal
  • cheesy rice yes she eats the same recipe that i shared recently
  • for as long as i can remember she has been eating apple slices and now she eats them dipped into caramel, peanut butter, or yogurt as well
  • she loves to dip chicken nuggets or hamburger cut up pieces in sweet n sour sauce or ketchup
  • mashed potatoes with hamburger gravy you can search for this recipe on my blog as well
  • quartered grapes are great for them as well and don't forget the raisins high in iron
  • Mellon chunks that are big enough to hold in their hands we often ball our Mellon

I would love to know what your toddler is eating as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post