Custom Search

Friday, June 11, 2010

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday hosted by the blog An Island Life as described by Kailani is:
the day that those in Hawaii take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on the Aloha Friday meme bloggers will ask easy questions that require easy answers.


I have been busy posting several different recipes this morning and thought that I might just ask you as my Aloha Friday question:
What is your favorite summer time food and if you have a recipe would love to see it.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a summer food. I just eat what we have. Especially now trying to scrape stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like salads or wraps in summer, something nice and healthy but not too heavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything light or something we can cook on the grill. I posted about ribs and corn on the cob on the grill on Monday - with a printable recipe - if you're interested! :)

    Aloha Friday Follow: Bread Storage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the summer fruits. Especially nectarines!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post