Custom Search

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


With all the excitement of my brother and son going on their mission trips and then coming back home. As we sit and listen to all the words I stop to ponder there is one person, one very strong person missing. This man would have loved to have greeted these men home. He was always there with support and love and advice if you asked. Always there wishing you luck and guided my life even when I rebelled. He was always so happy and wanted to be so involved with the family and teaching us about Gods love. The one I miss at times like these is my daddy. God had a plan took him home way to soon as he needed a good man home there with him. But knowing he is there waiting with my Lord makes it easier to think about going home one day. I hope you enjoyed this song as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to those lyrics. I miss my dad so much, too. He's been gone since February, and I am dreading my first Father's Day without him next week. But I am so thankful that I will see his face again in eternity. Thanks for posting this song today.

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing this one.
    My dad passed away January 2010.
    The last time I saw him we danced together.
    There are times when I'm reminded of him, a song, a church message, etc. where I just cry. This Father's Day will be hard I am sure.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post