Custom Search

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday


This Thursday I find myself thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful for the wonderful peaceful night that we were able to turn the AC off and enjoy the breeze coming through the window. I so love those nights but realize before long the weather will get warmer and the AC will be on for pretty much 24 hours a day. That is why I am thankful for the nights that a breeze through the window and a fan running are all that is needed. I am thankful for hearing that the Mission trip that my son is on is going well. Today they start their journey back home. Soon they will be back in the U.S. and home by Saturday. I am thankful that they went and many listened as they shared about Jesus. I am also thankful that my younger brother also received a call and a tug on his heart to go on a mission to help others. He is in the state of Tennessee helping to push that clean up along. While the work is hard and long he called last night and told me that he was happy and having a good time while working with others roofing houses. I am thankful that they both listened as the Lord called them to go and share the message with others about Gods love.
What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. Your family is filled with sweet blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my post. So good to hear of those who are willing to leave it all behind and go help where help is needed. Good for them!

    Also had a chance to read your kicked up bean recipe. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I enjoyed this post very much. I am praying for your son's safe arrival back home, and for your brother. My son will go on a Mission Trip to Cardiff, Wales, July 3-13.
    Thank you for your comments to me.
    It looks like you have a lot of great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful family ....what a blessing that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spirit-filled family!
    Thank you, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post