Custom Search

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On my Walk to Greet Our State Runner Up Baseball Team


It was such a nice day on Sunday so I walked to the highschool to meet the boys baseball team as they came in. I took a few pictures along my walk



This is a neighbor of mine I love how she has so many plants and flowers in her yard. Reminds me of my grandmothers.


These are the flowers in one of the church flowerbeds. The man that takes care of these is an elderly man and he does a great job.


this is a picture in front of the church. There are three buildings to our church but this is the newest part.




I love this house. One of my good friends lives here. It reminds me of houses like the Waltons etc.. I love the tall red maples growing in front of the house as well.




Finally at the high school here is the boys bus coming up to the high school. The cheering begins and the gratitude continues.



1 comment:

  1. Your town reminds me of the one I lived in when I was very, very young. I really do love that small town feel. Thanks for sharing your photo journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post