Custom Search

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Stealing

1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:

I am not for sure I would say I am away on a mission trip or a youth meeting. If not there check the hospitals something has went right or wrong

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?

I would say paying bills other than that groceries is the next money grabber

3. What do your bank checks look like?

none use debit card no checks

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?

I got this is Florida during our last youth camp

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:

baking gear, homemade candies that only certian people I love and know can make

6. What color is your toothbrush?

blue

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.

raggedy ann and andy dolls just take a walk through the house you will see books, dolls, knick knacks and wall plaques

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?

with my kids McDonalds last sit down restraunt (nice) frudruckers

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?

child in sunday school class

10. What is your worst bad habit?

chewing fingernails been trying to break that all my life

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?

Womans day

12. Your favorite pizza toppings?

pepperoni and black olives

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?

storage place

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?

oh there are too many to list

15. What is the last thing you cooked?

hamburgers

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?

kleenex

17. Which shoe do you put on first?

whichever one is closer

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?

my shoes

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?

my couch loved it at first now want a new one

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?

computer printer would not work right

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?

white musk and vanilla musk love the smell

22. Your favorite board game?

monopoly

23. What was the last board game you played?

same as the above answer

24. Where did your vehicle come from?

bought it off my uncle

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?

he saw her through it all

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?

my granddaughter my hubby and friends

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?

blue

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?

all of them but the worst is dusting

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?

fried

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?

vanilla with strawberries

play here

3 comments:

  1. Unless you are 20 at 2AM you are probably home! Who think of these? Happy Sunday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Monopoly and fried chicken. Great answers my friend :) Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers. happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post