Custom Search

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

What are your Answers Here are Mine

 Here are some more questions from a meme that will help you find out more about who I am, what I think and how I would like things to be. 

1. February is the perfect month to ____________________.

2. I have a subscription to _______________________.
3. _________ is my kind of humor.
4. I shouldn’t _________, but I do anyway.


February is the perfect month to learn a bit of history. There were many events that happened in the month of February. Here are a few links where you can learn more. here, here and here

I have a subscription to many different newsletters from blogs if you have one leave a comment so I can come sign up for that as well.

A chance to hear a good joke and get a big belly laugh is my kind of humor. Check out these links to find out just what I mean go here here and here 

I shouldn't eat sweets but I do anyways. Here are some great recipes for sweets you may enjoy 



Please consider sharing our post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post