Custom Search

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday Hodge podge

 1. Something little you are loving right now? 


Today, my grandson turns 10 ... In his short 10 years he has experienced broken bones, broken hearts while experiencing many life lessons. My favorite part is he found a special place in my heart and my life and changed my personal life in so many awesome ways.


2. Red roses or pink peonies? Red wine or pink lemonade? Red lipstick or pink polish? A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it's title? 


My husband is more the red roses type while peonies remind me of my mother and my childhood home and would choose those over the roses. Pink lemonade would be my drink of choice I am not much of a wine drinker except for special occasions. Would love to see the pink willowy fluffy clouds of a cotton candy sky but the bright red of the sun rising on a warm spring morning or going down on a hot summer day are always welcoming as well. An old one but fits this question nicely 




3. What's something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing?

I can not wait til this summer when hopefully more activities and chances to sell my junque will be available.

4 Who would you most like to have a heart to heart 

with right now? Is that possible


I am loving life right now it finally seems that for the moment my family is contempt. There are always members that are missing and a few of those members reside in heaven. My sister and my daddy along with other relatives that I truly miss are not able to be here and share in the love but I hope that they have a comfortable seat in heaven looking down on all that is going on


5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E. 

Love may be what makes the world go round....

Only if it is love then why are there so many unhappy....

Voices may say that they are just not expressed correctly ...

Even though it may seem there is not enough love always recall I love you.


6. Todays thoughts

Today is the birthday of both my grandson and son in law. While I did not give birth to either of them I must say that I would be no prouder of them if I had. They are both charming , helpful individuals always on the lookout for others and their feelings so to them I say Happy Birthday!!!


Please consider sharing our post

retweet


Shared at 

hodge podge wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your boys! I too am looking forward to spring and summer, more time outdoors, and lots of daylight and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your grandson and your son in law. Hope the rest of your week is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your grandson and your son in law. Hope the rest of your week is good! happy valentine days to
    dont forget visit https://learnstudio.eu/templates/coloring-pages/valentine-day-coloring-pages-for-adults/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post