Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2020

Save Time in the Kitchen



Life can become quite busy and at times I myself feel like there is never enough time in the day. Have you ever felt that way?? One area in my life that seems to take a lot of time is work in the kitchen. Some ways that I have found to save time in the kitchen include:



  • When buying fresh fruit take time to prepare it directly after shopping. By doing this it will be ready to use and also saves money by not buying prepped at store. 
  • Prepare meals that allow you to cook once and eat twice. By saving prepared meals in microwavable containers they will be ready to heat up directly from the fridge or freezer. 
  • stock up on easy ready to eat foods that are good for you like yogurt and tuna pouches. Saving time and still eating nutritious is good for your health and pocket. 
  • Clean as you cook --- keep a sink of warm soapy water to do dishes as you go 

What tips do you have to share?? Please leave them in comment


shared on
facebook linkup --- tweeting 4 us #1 --- 5/16 --- done
facebook linkup --- twitter / pinterest fans rt2 -- 6/18

4 comments:

  1. I like having fruit ready to eat in a pretty bowl or container. I reach for it more often that way. It’s nice when I can put some veggies in pretty bowls that are easy to reach into as well. Sugar snap peas and a few garbanzo beans make a nice little snack when you don’t have to go through all the trouble of opening the can and rinsing them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to use my slow cooker and get it started in the morning and then don't have to worry about supper later.
    Making a few meals at a time and freezing them.
    Thanks for the great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips!! I do not like to cook so if I can make something that I can freeze for a meal at a later date, I am all for it!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post