Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday

♥♥The Weather♥♥
This is the time of year hubby is hot, everyone starts to wear shorts and I am no longer wearing a heavy coat but tote my sweater along. Yes we are here in spring and the days are getting warmer but its not quite summer yet.

Monday night april 27
partly cloudy 56 degrees slight chance rain
Tuesday april 28
warm day with high of 76 and low of 57 slight chance of rain
Wednesday april 29
slightly cooler with high of 60 degrees and low of 47
50% chance of rain
Thursday April 30
bit warmer with high temp of 66 and low of 45 with only 10% chance rain
Friday May 1st
warm day of 72 as high and 52 of low and again only 10% chance of rain
Saturday May 2nd
warmest day of week with high temp of 82 and low of 62 again only slight chance of rain
Sunday May 3rd
may bring in thunderstorms but still has high temp of 79 and low of 53

♥♥On my mind♥♥
Lots of things on my mind today. The virus and wearing masks here in Illinois is to happen soon. I am an essential worker in the health field and I am a bit concerned about it all but also ready to get back to life as I also buy and sell items for a living and this helps me make money as well as makes me a bit happy.
Here in Illinois I have also been paying attention to what is going on in the meat markets. It seems that there may be a food hike coming so today I went out and filled the freezer

♥♥On my tv♥♥
been catching up with American Idol as I work evenings and need to watch when I am off so never tell me who wins as I will find out soon

♥♥On the menu this week♥♥
Monday === grilled out burgers and dogs
Tuesday=== salsbury steak and taters
Wednesday --- chili dogs and chips
Thursday --- stir fry
Friday --- polish sausage and veggies
Saturday --- out of town
Sunday --- potroast

I work Tuesday - Friday this week so easy meals for hubby

♥♥From the camera♥♥


These girls are all hard working nurses and CNAs 


♥♥Looking around the house♥♥
The entire family is at home .... currently it is all quiet ... housework is done and soon it will be bed time


♥♥To relax this week, I will♥♥
Go out of town to see my grand=babies This always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy. It may just be a few hours but is a great time to make memories

♥♥On my prayer list♥♥
Praying for the state of the union, our state and our little town. 
Praying for states that are opening the doors
Praying for friends with health issues
Praying for those in hospitals and nursing homes that feel lonely





What would your answers be share at Diary of a Stay At Home MOm

retweet post
shared on facebook
pin post

shared at
wonderful wednesday
facebook linkup == avn facebook share / comment -- 4/30 -- done
facebook linkup === avn rt2 == 5/1

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments. Love the pic of those hard working nurses all masked up. How we appreciate the sacrificial work you all do to take care of those in need. May God bless you all and keep you safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and all that you do dearest Gal! Prayers for your safety are said daily - and all the wonderful people like you. 🙏 ❤️ We're finally going to get some warmth up here in the WI northwoods too. I'm so ready for it. Love your inspirational too. Take care and stay healthy and safe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post