Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Easy Recipe Crock Pot Cowboy Beans



1 can pinto beans
1 can Great Northern beans
1 can green lima beans
1 can chili beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can ranch style beans
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 lb. ground beef
1 1/4 c. BBQ sauce

Drain the beans, combine in crockpot. Mix in onion and bell pepper. Brown ground beef and drain. Place on top of beans. DO NOT STIR. Top with BBQ sauce. DO NOT STIR. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour and turn to low and cook for at least 1 more hour. Stir well before serving. (Can be left on low all day instead of high and low for 2 hours).

retweet post
post on facebook

shared at
facebook linkup === tweeting 4 us #2 ---  March 21 -- done
friday at firestation
inspire me monday

12 comments:

  1. Oh yum, those sound dlish, I'll totally need to try this out. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had cowboy beans but this recipe really makes me want to try them! Sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe seems delicious. Didn't know we had this different types of beans. Hope i can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeee Haw cowww boy! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cowboy beans. This looks like a recipe that I must try! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, these look amazing! I'll have to make them at some point. We love beans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this recipe but without the meat. We have plenty of dried beans here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cook different beans most of the time.However,I haven't heard of this recipe before.Interesting and I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't had cowboy beans in a really long time. These look amazing and I think I will make them for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crockpot recipes are my jam! So easy and so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am saving this for when and if I (and hopefullyI don't) get down to my supply of canned beans! For now I am trying to stick to my perishables if I can. I will cut out the hamburger because I'm vegetarian, but I definitely think it will still be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh that sounds super yummy!This looks like a recipe that I must try! Can't wait!

    Reply

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post