Custom Search

Saturday, September 19, 2015

time to Speak Out


I have been blogging for several years now, starting in 2008. I started with just a way to share what we were doing and seeing what others were doing so I did not feel alone. As I started to share more I found that I started to get a following. One thing I have always said is that if you have a following you should spread the word about good things. Recently I have been using my blog to speak out and draw awareness to causes, problems and discussions out there that others may not know about or think they are alone. Thus it has went full circle I started so I would not feel alone and now am sharing so others know they are not alone.

Here are some of my recent blog post that I have shared
 
National Child Passenger Safety Week
Cancer Is Not Prejudice
Mold Awareness Month
gynecological cancer
National Eye Exam Month

shared at
Weekend Wind Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post