Custom Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

celebrate National Stepfamily day


National Stepfamily day is celebrated annually on September 16th and founded by Christy Borgeld. The day was founded in 1997 and celebrates all stepfamilies. The statistics state that there is one in three Americans living in stepfamilies. More than 50% of Americans will live in stepfamily at some point in time. Step families are often referred to as blended families.



Today I celebrate the love my son has for his girlfriend (fiancé) and her son. My son loves them both and considers them family I am sure the wedding will be lovely next June and these three are all ready family.

shared at
the blissful bee
wake up Wednesday
inspire me wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post